Saturday, November 19, 2011

Title of the day, Love again.

Something I would like to share with you, dear.


The struggles make you stronger, the changes make you wiser
& the happiness has a way of taking its sweet time.
Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.

There's three little words,they were dying to tell each other.No, it wasn't 'I love you', it was 'we belong together'.








When it comes to relationships, people are always so scared of the what-if's till that they forget what-is. They spend so much time thinking, " what if i get hurt? " & " what if it doesn't work out ? " until that they stop thinking about things that are already real. They forget the feeling they get when the person they love walks into the room & the excitement that rushes through them when the phone rings cause it might be the person they are waiting to hear from. Never let the fear of what-if stop you from letting yourself take a chance on love, because what if this is the person you're destined to spend the rest of your life with?

Stop thinking of what could go wrong & think of what could go right.

I love you. You annoy me as much as possible,but I want to spend every little irritating minute with you. I adore you.

There's been a lot of ups and downs, but ultimately, at the end of the day, that's what makes you who you are. We all know how to laugh, we all know how to cry, and we all know how to love. We all know heartbreak, but the world keeps on moving, and we keep moving along with it and everything we expierience makes us realize how beautiful life truly is.

It has been 2 months, you've made me feel alive.You made me feel handsome,intelligent & wanted and no matter how hard I try, I'll never be able to tell you how much that means to me. You mean the world to me, and no matter how much we argue, it'll gradually make things a little better in future, hopefully.

sunshine

Love you dear, Ee Jiajing.

No comments: