Monday, November 07, 2011

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

How could you not love her? She's all I ever wanted.
Have you ever tried being so close to someone that you know everything about the person?
Even with bad habits and you still love the person as much?
Have you ever tried being completely yourself in front of someone you love?
Even if it means showing her all your bad habits and not worrying what she would think of you?
They say if you love someone, let her go.
If she comes back, she's yours to keep.
If she doesn't come back, she's never meant to be.
How true is that?

Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain.
I believe that jealousy and possessiveness occurs only by the act of deep love and affection which snatch ones craving heart. If you have no feelings to that person there's also no sign of insecurities or jealousy in your heart.

Something deep down pulled me towards you, all I know is that you are the one that I cant stop seeing, can't stop thinking about or always need talk to. I need you in my life.

I love my girlfriend. ♥ She's everything to me.

No comments: