Thursday, December 15, 2011

How Lucky Can I be?

In the past years, after my previous relationship, I've been through a lot of various "tryouts" with girls who made my life clearer than before. I came to realize that love is just not that simple. It's not just " I love you and you love me". It's more than just that.

It requires a lot of compromising. It takes two to tango, it's not easy to tango, it's not easy to be perfect, but practice makes perfect. There's so much I've learnt in this relationship with my beloved Ee JiaJing and I can't thank her enough because she make me complete. 

I lub lub you! *snuggle snuggle*

You are my magnet. My lips are always on your lips or cheeks. *ahhhhhh Piak..Stucked* :P
You always make me so cute. 

How adorable are we? Damn ADORABLE I TELL YOU!

Things have gotten much better as it is not as bad as before, we did more comprising and a lot of understanding each other. She's really an ideal girlfriend. I don't know what I can do without her. You are the pillar of my life now dear, and you make me who I am today. I'll always keep pushing myself further and with your support, I'll be heading even higher. 

Isn't she a beauty? Look at those beautiful eyes, and that gorgeous smile.

There isn't a day I can stop thinking about her, even in my sleep I see her. I think I'm crazily in love, and I can't help myself from loving her, hugging her and cuddling with her. 

And we're now 3 months and counting!

The best part was that she wrote a 100 reasons why she love me! And dear, I can give you more than just a 100 reasons, because you are my everything! 

I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with.You’re the one reason I wake up in the morning, you’re the one reason I find a way to smile, you’re the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It’s just everything about you that makes me want you even more. I love you so deeply,I love you so much, I love the sound of your voice and the way that we touch, I love your warm smile and your kind thoughtful ways and the joy that you bring to my life everyday, I love you today as I have from the start and I'll love you forever with all of my heart.

Dear, there are so many ways to say "I love you", but not enough words in the world to say how much.I never thought I would meet someone like you. Until I met your eyes, my heart jumped. 

Being in love isn't about picturing yourself with one person for the rest of your life. It is about not being able to picture yourself without that person for one day

Before I met you I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason. Some people thinks I'm crazy. Yeah, I think I am. Crazily in love. I love you! 




 

No comments: