Tuesday, April 28, 2009

* Another victory *

Just recently on the 25th of April, I had a Cod4 tournament at Tbun Aman Suria. Won first placing for team and 2nd placing for free for all. Prize was not much but we still won anyway.

Pretty much, my life's been nothing much interesting as my daily routine is almost about the same as always. Only just, that i don't have my other half with me this time. It has been 2 months since then. Almost 3 now. Friends were supportive but back in my house, constant nagging from parents.

Sigh. I really don't know what to do anymore. How can a person's heart be so solid hard no matter how much i sacrifice or willing to help that person? Speaking about facing reality.

Nonetheless, i doubt there's anything i can do to change the facts of life. Got to buckle up for my studies. Something is telling me that Cod4 is dying. I don't see the competitive spirit among the players anymore.

Sigh. People changes interest very fast huh.. same goes for love.. What is love all about then?

When one say true love is how both side expressed each others feelings, then how come true love will end so easily without a fight? Giving up when you did not even try? It's like saying that you can never be the best. You can, if only you work your way up.

Gary told me that he believe that i have the capability to be one of the best snipers in Malaysia. That's if i want to work my way up. To buckle up and keep up the consistency. I think what he speaks is right.

Recently, there has been a lot of controversy at my ex's blog. People keeps on dissing on her and discriminate her. I mean like, comon give it a rest. It's been almost 3 months plus this has been going on. Let it go people.

Even I can't do much to change who she wants to be. It is up to her, her own willpower to change into a better person. I think she is trying to. But you people out there are not giving her the chance to step out of the box.

I've given my best and if that isn't enough for her, that means i'm not the one for her. It is her choice to pick who she wants to be with, who she wants to be friends with. You people out there do not have the rights to tell her who to mix with or who she can be with. She chosed what she wants. And that is how things would be like as for now.

Please understand and put yourself in her shoes and think how it would be like when there's the world out there going against you and you have so little people to believe in you. It's not easy and yet it is very stressful.

As for now, only time will heal all matters. Give it a rest people. I only ask this favor from you for those who reads this. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. If he/she misses that chance, they deserves a 3rd and so on. Life's not all about revenge and anger.

Do not let anger burn and rage inside you as it will only condemn you.

there's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you.. XD

-kel-

P.s. Love is something that i would not give up and i shall see it around the corner soon ;)

No comments: