Wednesday, April 01, 2009

* feeling lost.. like a lost puppy..*

I never knew there would be a better tomorrow
But you've come into my life and taken away all my sorrow

My days of sadness are a thing of the past
Because I have found true love at last

My days of emptiness are gone for good
Because you fill a void in my heart that you should

You've opened a window
You've shown me the light
And my love for you will continue to burn bright.

You asked me before, what do i love about you. Let me explain, in a simple poem.


When first I looked into your eyes
each breath became a thousand sighs.
My heart drummed out a thunder beat
I glowed with joy from head to feet.
The hand of love had touched my soul,
as the bell of destiny began to toll.
The tide of love began to rise,
the world was filled with summer skies.
My sodden clouds of cold and grey
glowed with gold, then wisped away.
A brilliant rainbow arched across,
as waves of love began to toss.
The air was filled with lovebird cries,
when I first looked into your eyes.

When I first looked into your eyes,
all time and space were paralyzed
And in that instant, I was shown
a universe I had never known.
I dwell there still, in Paradise,
when I look into your eyes.

But..

I sat there by myself in class, and I was told that she would message me when she is done with her work. And i thought, fair enough, i shall not disturb her and leave her alone to finish up her assignments or project or whatsoever. I waited the whole day, till late night..she finally messaged me. And it was only 2 words. "Got match?"

It wasn't like how are you today?..Or it wasn't like she showed that she cared. She did not bother asking me how i felt today. How lonely i felt today without her. How empty my life is without her laughter, her smell, her smile and her love. She only thought from her point of view that i'm just asking her annoying questions. It is actually, I wanted to know how she was the entire day. To know whether is she alright? To know is she happy today? The way she talks to me now, so cold and i no longer feel the warmth and love she showed me before. The way she looked..wait.. glared at me when i said that the way she message me..it is like i'm a total stranger. Like..i'm nobody to her anymore. If she ever did care, she would at least, talk to me like how we used to. All the jokes we talk about, we laugh about small things and her clumsiness. I really missed those times.

She used to asked me out for almost everything, shopping, work, lunch, dinner, supper, or anything that you can think of. But now, she would rather ask him instead. I'm so lost. Your smile you gave me, melted my heart but yet what is behind that smile?

Have you ever thought of feelings? You said that when you looked into my eyes, you see a lost puppy. Yes, i admit i am very lost now. Without guidance, without you. I don't get it sometimes you always wanted it your way. Can't i have it mine?

She said when she sees me, she don't want me to be angry or upset or talking to her anything got to do with that "guy". I understand. Somehow, it still bugs me someway that my mouth happen to slipped those stupid words. I just wanted to be with her. Stand by her and watch her. Do her work, or play cod4 or eat.

It's been almost 2 weeks since i really spent time with her.I think if i were to count the hours she was with me, i think my fingers can count it all. Sigh. I don't know about her but i really do miss all those moments. It really does seems like, she's moved on. I've come to a conclusion, that it seems like I am no longer important to her in her life. Or perhaps, i may be wrong. IF she only shows more interest in me....

I'm just like a mere passerby. A guy whom she only know as a friend. Nothing more. Maybe less. She really can't see the true pain and agony i'm suffering now. That all my heart seeks is just for her to be back with me again. I don't know how long this will continue.

"The guy" spoke to me last night whether am i wiling to wait for her even if i reach age of 40. I told him yes, i will. "The guy" said, his time frame will be until end of this year. I told him, well..if you really love someone, its worth waiting for her. No matter what shit that happened, i believe that every human have their rights to get a 2nd chance. I'm still waiting for my 2nd chance. I'm still hanging on because she is what i believe in. I am sincere for i believe that until now, i have not betrayed her trust.

From what she is doing now, it only pains me more than ever. I want her to find me more than him. Why him than me? I wouldn't nag or scold much. Maybe a while but then I'll be fine. Let me get use to this. You spent more time with him in this 2 weeks than me now. You told me not to compare. He sees you more often than i come to pro x nowadays. *metaphor*

But today, although it may be very late, she still managed to find some time to visit me at Pro x. By the time she reached, I've already finished my match against CEBU (Phillipine team). Well, its the thought that counts.

"The guy" said that i had like 77% of chance being with her. I don't get it. If i had 77% of chance being with her, would she sms me so super uber short? Would she even go out with him? Somehow i feel he's just giving me false hope. Indeed i was happy when he told me that. But 77%.. 2 weeks, she didn't bother asking me out for movies. She didn't even bother asking me out for lunch. Nothing. Zip. SO is he lying to me? Did he meant 77% is for HIM? He purposely put this picture of him and her together on his msn display. Was the picture taken recently? I don't know. But it seems like it was. And they do look really close. It is as though, he's indirectly telling me to fuck off. I'm the one in between them both. Am i? :(

Again, I don't want to think much. As she told me not to also. And i pray, she will make the right decision.

I don't get it. He could even say that she would "pakat" with me to kenakan him. Means he don't even want to trust her. Sigh...


As I sit here gazing out the window,
Instead of working, I’m daydreaming of you...
And wondering if while you’re in your own world,
You’re thinking of me too.

I reminisce about the day we met and how you made me feel,
Looking at the glowing smile on your face,
Staring into your dreamy beautiful eyes,
Your smell, your touch, your warm embrace

What a special night that was...

And now, I’m starting to feel that warmth inside,
Like nothing or no one else can make me feel...
Butterflies, a constant smile, happy thoughts,
Looking forward to the next time we meet.

What lies ahead, down the road to love?
Can it possibly be what I’ve been hoping for?
All my goals, dreams, passions, hopes...
Glaring now before me with great anticipation.

No one knows what tomorrow brings...
One can only wish and believe...
I have abounding faith that God will take care of me,
And bring the right person into my life.

Could it be you?
Time will tell...
I feel a special bond starting between us,
And so I’m truly hopeful that it is (you).


If you are reading this, I hope you don't think of me being selfish or inconsiderate. I just want you. Things aren't just the same anymore without you. My other half is gone. Empty. Would you melt if you hear me say i love you? Or would you push me away, and say I'm no longer the one? Please hear my cry, for only you shall save my tears and bring back my heart from broken pieces to one.

I'm sorry for I've made my wrong step in the path to know you better. If only you gave me the time for me to change, together with me you shall help me up, to make me a better boyfriend, for i have already fallen and wounded myself. Bie, without you, i doubt i can love anyone but you.







If only you knew......

No comments: