Sunday, May 31, 2009

* It's so boring!! *

Omg finally, holidays! Rawr! it's so boring. Gonna find myself a job to earn some stupid cash to support myself! omg. :( so sad.

Life's been pretty dull, nothing much as usual. SAD MAN, my blog isn't so happening WeH! But we did a pretty neat music video for my film studies assignment and it was not bad i guess. And guess what, the winner of this music assignment won rm100. Like wtf man! I could have worked a little harder and won the cash right?

Really Lol ! Well, i guess i must have been pretty lifeless, been going cc almost everyday BUT i've been working out a little to try to keep myself fit but i epicly fail. hehe. No worries! I shall not give up for i shall be determine to keep myself fit and muscular. Maybe not now la. Kekeke.

I've been living a nocturnal live now, and heck my parents isn't liking this. But, I guess i need to change my lifestyle too. Sigh, things have been so different without her. But then again, life goes on as it suppose to be.

I need to talk to someone now. Pour out my feelings and let myself loose. Feel like going up to Genting, sit by Starbucks and enjoy the breeze, and then walk down the lane near the hill and shout my heart out! RAWR!

Who's the lucky person?

To be continue... ;)

No comments: