Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weird how a blog express so much with just words and it can change someone.

It's funny to see how one can actually react towards another just by using words. Imagine the usage of words could cause wars and deaths.

It's been long since I've last blogged, as you can see the last date was like ages ago. So i decided to start blogging again, although there might not be much to say as i rather share it face2face.

Well, a little update about myself, I've been working for fly.fm for the past 4 months and it has been a great experience. I'm still learning alot, maybe perhaps one day i shall join the announcers if i am capable of doing it.

I've met someone recently that changes alot in me. I learnt to be patient, but sometimes I just lose myself and i think it is quite silly of me to do so. I need to understand, compromise and evaluate the situations before jumping into conclusions and it is affecting me badly. But it seems i'm starting to be slightly more patient, i hope. It's not easy to change from the past that haunts me but i'll take this as a stepping stone to be stronger.

This girl whom made my life seem so different now, somehow she's like the light in my darkest days. She may not be the best looking girl but she does have the best looking heart. She may not be ready but yet she's always making me smile. Although things with her ex isn't really helping her much in her studies and daily life, from what i can see, i think she's improving. Slowly but surely.

I found time to make changes in my past and now in the present, i need a lot of discipline. No hard work, no results. Think my parents did told me about it before but i guess ignoring wasn't the best idea.

So there's partially what i have to share with my readers. I guess i'll update again, when i can :)


No comments: