Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What did you care about me?


Tell me one thing you said you cared about me. For the past weeks, what have you actually done to make me happy?

You couldn't even answer me that and yet you say you care. Indeed you do. You cared enough to make me go through pain.

I can't imagine what you think because for my personal thinking, I don't think its language barrier. It's more to "understanding" barrier. When I explain, it seems like I'm restraining you. When I express, it seems like I'm overreacting. To you, everything I do or say seems like I'm holding you back. Don't worry because from how I see it, you just don't care.

Because, if you do, at least maybe I would have known. Little things you do, I do have eyes to see. Little things you do, I can feel. But even from how I see it, there's not even "little things" you do to put a smile on my face.

Maybe I might not be able to see it. Maybe I am blind for the moment but at least I know I did try to do those little things. At least try to make YOU happy.

So don't tell me that you care, because as how people said it, that action speaks louder than words. And also, walk the talk. What you say, you do. Don't just say it and do nothing because that just makes you a total lame person who knows how to talk but not do anything.

I'm not trying to start a fight or neither am I trying to make anybody angry/pissed off, but 9/10 people I've asked said the same thing, that they will instantly reply, for example, simply just this, " if you have any interest in that person and when that person texts you or calls you, you are literally very eager to reply/pick up the call. Right?" Guess you must be different. Therefore conclusion is, you said you care, what did you care about me? I've asked before where I stood in your life and you couldn't answer that simple question.

I may not see the other side of the book and I may not know the whole story, but I've read enough to know how this story will end. Nonetheless, I still m.y.
Will I ever hear your voice again? That's a question that's been playing in my mind. A question that only can be answered by you.



p.s. I don't hate anyone. I just feel left alone. I just feel that I could have someone in my life,that could make me feel like waking up the next day, looking forward just to be with you. Ain't life a bitch. If you truly care for me, I await for you to appear in front of me and show me that you really do care. That's if you can find me. Show me that miracles do happen.

No comments: