Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A moment like this

I spent some time with my buddy, Benuari Hong Yi Ming, a friend of 9 years and counting at some mamak at Sea Park after meeting and some gaming session. We talked about our life, our past and what might happen in the future. Keeps me thinking, what have i been doing all these while?

He knocked some sense into me telling me how sensitive I've become and it wasn't him only who told me so. Jess told me the same thing too. Maybe like i posted earlier, my past haunts me. I'm sorry for being like this and I will try to be a better person. It's not easy especially what happened in the past..

I won't blame my past for turning me into an over-sensitive person but I'll look at it as a way to improve myself. Although we can't please everyone else, there's always some way you can put a certain happiness to someone else. Researches proves that happy aura/vibes so I guess it's time to work harder.
One Smile Could Change Others.

My princess always thinks I'm mad at her, but to be honest, sometimes a change in tones doesn't really mean that i am mad. Sometimes I want to be understand and I really don't want to sound demanding. I believe everyone have their own personal life where they are allowed to do as they like. Being controlled isn't something a person would like, most of the time ( although I do think there are people who likes to be controlled).

So let me share a little of this mysterious princess I am talking about. She's charming in some ways, a very unique smile. Funny thing is how we have our language barrier but I would say it's a challenge to me so I can improve myself and learn more languages! Because I wouldn't want to be a chocolate banana for my entire life so learning should be fun. Besides, my pronunciation still sucks like balls but HEY! at least I'm trying. Bear with me. Lol.

She does look at me differently, somehow majority of my friends ( girls ) says I look much better than before, seems like she agrees with them too! Heheheh. Must be my Afro hair that scares them last time. She doesn't seem to mind that I have a comfortable "pillow" aka my tummy =.= so I do feel comfortable at times but still malu-lah! She loves the way I smile, the way I smell, and of course she loves the way I am.

Hopefully things will go well *fingers crossed* and I still have loads to learn. Language, sensitivity, personality wise, and of course, socializing skills.

Oh, I'm with the Fly.Fm Troopers so do give me a holla if you happen to see my sexy car around.






I am just joking lol.




This is the real one. HEHE!



















I guess that's about it for now. Till then!

No comments: