Thursday, March 24, 2011

Desire


Sometimes we look back and think about the things that we wanted, the people who we want to be with, and the people whom we want to become. All these desires comes into play and it all starts from the mind. Taking that first step and making sure that even after the first step, you'll keep moving.

I had a desire. And I still have. In fact I have plenty of desires but can I push myself to achieve those desires?

So I took some time out, to look back on the things I've done in the past, reasons why my life was all messed up. Took a deep breath and start opening up my mind, to set my mind on what my life is all about.
As I looked back, I come to realized that I've been doing it all wrong. Mistakes happens and sometimes we can't stop it from happening. But we learn from it and be stronger!

So I made an approach, to take a new step, to have a new desire and make sure that it is what I wanted. I talked to many people about these and I gotten different feedbacks.

Jess, is someone who made me think a lot ( emo a lot also, hehe). Although it was not long that I knew her, but she taught me a lot, without her knowing or even me. More so, I didn't realized it either. We all learn about the ways of life and the ways of love. She, made me opened up my eyes and made me grow more in sense of maturity. Hopefully I can keep this up.

Funny thing is we're just friends. But I know maybe there might be a "lil more than friends" thing going on but I really enjoy talking to her. Language barrier as she said, I guess this is the opportunity I will take to pick up more on Chinese! 我的中文不是那么糟糕!

So I really appreciate her for stepping into my life.Perhaps, she is my desire and she made it a little different.


And I think that even it is little, different is good. Thank you, Jess Chey Ying Sian!

and of course my beloved sister Melisa Ng who helps me numerous times.

Bunny teeth! muahahah! Don't kill me plx~

1 comment:

Jess said...

whose picture so pretty???? ^.^
don't use google translate again.. learn Chinese from your master sifu Jess Chey!