Friday, March 18, 2011

I really love the way you lie.

Day starts off as I woke up and wash up. Looked at my phone and it was just facebook notifications. I walked away as I sigh-ed, I guess this is how my day's gonna start. Had only 4 hours of sleep, had a great chat with my old friend from high school on skype, Crystal Tan and boy, she still looks as great as ever. She's currently studying to be a doctor in Russia and amazingly in just 2 months, she knows how to speak Russian language! I went and tried googling translate some russian words and I learn how to praise myself. Я смотрю здорово! ( I look great! )

As the day passes, it's all about the same thing over again. Go to work, drive around and go on-air and then back home. But today, things are a little different. Let the pictures do the talking.I get to enjoy The Comedy Club night and it was really a good laugh. Manage to put me to slight happiness but when I got home, I only gotten even more depressed.

How do you learn to trust when the person you want to trust is lying to you all the time? Isn't this just the same as my past? My past who lies to me numerous times but yet I chose to forgive and forget. But as I posted on Facebook before, we can forgive and forget but can we really forget?

Why am I going through so many obstacles when life's only just that simple. It's not easy but yet life's just like that. Plain, simple. Repetitive.

Back to the topic, first of all, why must you lie? So I won't get hurt? So I won't get emotional? What's the point? I've already said it is better to know the truth than to find out myself and it hurts me more than ever. Now that I know, it'll never be the same again. Because I know myself. I tend to be "oversensitive", "paranoid", or "over-protective". Then again I think this time, i deserved to be all that.

I guess I knew how my parents felt when I repeatedly lie to them back in the days. How hurtful it can be for them. Karma must be taking its hit on me now. If lying has a hit button, I think I know how it is like.

Lies. We can't live without them.





And really, it tears my heart into pieces.

No comments: