Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm sorry.


I noticed, how I always react towards small things in life. Some says it's a good thing, some may not like it. I think, after many overreactions, I would like to apologize to that one person who cared for me, I am sorry. I did not meant to be so unreasonable, sometimes I just say how what my feelings is telling me and honestly, I feel being honest is good.

Unlikely, being honest or straightforward isn't always good. Need to learn how to "jaga hati". I said things that are inconsiderate, without thinking about how it is like to be in her shoes, therefore I am sorry.

It's very hard to change, but somehow I feel that it takes a little more effort to compromise. As the saying goes " it takes two to tango", I really hold on to it for a long time. Literally in almost everything we do, we need to compromise, and also teamwork.

I've learnt so many things in life, that even in family, games or work, we need to work together to make it happen!

I just feel that sometimes, all I ask is to just take a little more effort to help me help you. I guess I must be asking too much..

I'm sorry that I've been so irrational, and unreasonable. I'm sorry for making you wait for me. Give me time to learn to adapt.

No comments: