Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So near yet so far.

I've been thinking about how this would work. It will never work unless we learn to let go of our past and move on. It is not easy as it is said but yet nothing is impossible as long you put your full effort and time into it, with proper guidance and help, it will happen.

Feelings comes into play when your heart is not focused. You tend to let your mind play with your feelings and when that happens, we think with what we feel, not with our mind that actually brings us to our senses.











Sometimes the truth is right in front of us but we choose to ignore and be ignorant to the things that cares to us. But then again, I'm not that kind of guy who turns my back to those who needs me most. What kind of person would I be to turn my back when that person needed me the most? Makes sense right?

I felt how he would feel if he were to go through what i had before. I knew it will be painful but yet I guess that's how life is to us. Cruel, but it only makes us become more vigilant and aware how the world is not so "oh we greet you with the most obliging manners" to us. The poor shall be poorer while the rich, of course, becomes richer.

As for now, let's put it that we both have our own goals, our own life to manage. Till we manage ours then only we will manage each other.

















Picture says it all. =)

No comments: