Thursday, September 08, 2011

She's my woman, she's my world.

It has been almost a month since we last met. Every moment spent together with her is beautiful. Her smile, her looks, her personality or so u can say literally almost everything about her. She's been very understanding, a very sexy and seductive girl too! She has a unique way of expressing her love and I can say that I am really fortunate to have her in my life. It is to be said, like the water flows into a stream, gradually becomes a river and into the sea. Things slowly grew and one of it that I'll appreciate most is our love. Tho it only has been almost a month, but to us, it seems like it has been a long while. I enjoy getting to know her more, though getting on her wrong side of the book is really scary. We all have our good and bad side, so I guess it is a really wise move not to step into the red zone. Everytime when I speak of our time together, it doesn't fail to put a smile on her face. And that is what I plan to do. Make her smile, happy within all my capabilities. Because that is what I can say the most sweetest and the most beautiful smile I ever seen. Its genuine, it's sincere. You couldn't ask for more. What's even better is till now she isn't very judgmental. She's hard working, in some ways :p:p and she's considerate. Though she has a few bad habits, but hey, who's perfect? :):) I love her to bits and that I'm sure of.

I shall be writing more since I have quite some time during my event work as an announcer.

love, Kelv.

She + me = cute. Kawai!~

No comments: