Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Words, small yet powerful.

There's so much thing I've said, and sometimes saying it isn't always the best thing to do. When words hit you in the face, there's nothing you can do to take it back, but to just use words to heal that wound that you left on the face.

I'm sorry, I've used my words wrongly, and I knew that it was wrong but it came out anyhow and it made me felt terrible. I didn't want anything to happen to you, so I made that statement, hoping you would understand I would do anything to protect you from any harm.

I want you to know, my true intentions is to let you know, you can count on me, no matter what the situation is, I'll always try my best. I didn't mean to bring up the wrong meaning and also to anger you. As I told you before in the past, there are things that I might do or say wrongly, I hope you forgive me because all those that happened are things we will learn and not do in near future.

Deep inside, I know you knew I cared, perhaps I showed it wrongly. And it is my fault for being so harsh in my words I used. I'm sorry.

You don't know how much it hurts me to see you like this. I'm sorry and I love you.


You made me complete. Through my heart and soul. Mistakes are done, to be forgiven and to be learned. I.love.you.

No comments: