Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Somethings made things right.

I never knew how doing things with your parents would actually be a great feeling. I always assumed that my parents were naggy and grumpy, always complaining about this and that. But I guess it was all for our own good, as we grow up, we will learn about those things our parents taught us through their naggings.

Today, I spent a little quality time with my dad, as he suggested that we should clean Jia Jing's car tyres. Apparently my dad said it looked really dusty so he told me to scrub it with a brush. And so I did! Seems like my dad really likes her, he always asked me to check the lubricant oil and the radiator water level.

So besides washing the car yesterday, and to my horror it looks like it's gonna rain heavily real soon ( it's 8.11am right now) but my dad didn't seem to be bothered about the weather. He told me everything can be washed so just do it. Then as I open the car bonnet, Jia Jing's car alarm rang so loudly, that both me and my dad jumped. Then we started laughing together seeing how silly we both reacted.

Eventually, I checked her car's sexy body and refilled everything that's required. Not only that, I cleaned her car inside because it really looked like a hurricane inside. I'm really surprised how a woman's car can be so messy when most of the time, our mentality towards women are always that they are neat, tidy and organized. Well Jia Jing is one but not in her car. Rofl. HEHE

And I noticed that it is like treasure hunt in her car. You can find at least 6 pair of heels, a couple of books, a bunch of charcoal wrapped with newspaper, a old 100plus bottle, empty sweet box and many more! Don't mind me mentioning here ya :P
Her Lost Treasures.


So eventually we made everything looked like super clean+neat+nicer?

I had a great time with my dad, kinda like the first time we actually had fun doing something together. He's a fun guy, after all I'm just as fun as him. Just not as bald as him. Lol. Sparkling Clean. See the twinkle?


So here I am writing this post, for my beloved girl who is currently not feeling well and sleeping right now, hope this puts a smile on your face on this beautiful day.

P.s ~ Webcamming has never been more fun,till I met her.

Kaya ball rocks.

No comments: