Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Time is essential. Only time will tell.

"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you lost it, you can never get it back."

We all look back on life, what we've been through and obstacles that we've overcome. Then, we look back on time, where somehow we wish we could turn back time to make things right.

I've been having a great time, tho it has been not a long run, but it has been a run that was made worthwhile. Who knew that love is something we have between us and I tend to keep it that way.

Every moment spent was treasured, kept as memories that 2 minds, body and soul would not forget. The day it all started from just a hi, to the day where it will reach to the 3 special words. "I _ _ _ _ you."

Go figure as most of you will know what those blanks will be filled in.

One thing for sure is that I can tell you, she's like no other. Uniquely special ( if there's such word but its the best to describe her ), her smile never seems to wither within me, and her genuine feelings for me.

What else could a guy like me ask for? Nothing more, nothing less. I could say that ""Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time." But I can say she prefers chocolate banana. Hehe.

As it is,I would say it's really something special, I will not let it go easily, and of course, I would do my best to keep it forever if it is possible.

To me, it doesn't matter how often we see each other, what matters most is how much we think about each other and to be honest, letters form words that are never enough for me to describe her, beautifully.

I always had this wish, a wish that I'm that guy, an ordinary boy, with an extraordinary effect on your heart. My wish did come true. There are so many reasons to be happy, and one of them is just by looking at you. :)

This is the my regular heartbeat : ____/\_____/\_____/\_____/\____
This is my heartbeat when I see you : __/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__

I'm crazy about her. Literally cuckoo. Hahaha.

For me, there's a saying that goes "you don't love a woman because she's beautiful, She's beautiful because you love her." Indeed.


p.s : True love isn't love at first sight. It should be at every sight.







No comments: