Sunday, August 28, 2011

B.L.O.G


What does blog actually means? What I've gotten from wikipedia, blog is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.

I've never, NEVER blogged so much before and it's totally different when you know someone's going to wake up and the first thing that special "someone" will do is to read my blog. It touches me so deep that I knew that the least I could do is just continue writing.

I do know that my english isn't exactly the best, but I guess if you can read this so far, I'm sure it's just alright. LoL. So here's my daily newpaper to you everyday if I could, for you to read and for me to put that smile on your face. 78th time yes? :P

When I read her blog, somewhere deep inside my heart felt so warm, the feeling of being wanted, the feeling of being loved for just the way you are. It's a whole new feeling, something that I dare say I've never gotten before.

Everytime she blogs, every post she wrote, I have butterflies in my stomach. She makes my stomach whirl like a wind, and it gives me goose bump. Not because every word she writes in her blog is scary or frightening but it's because every word she writes in her blog carries so much weight that I could feel it deep inside me.

Tho we're miles apart, our heart is forever together. =)


I'm crazily in love with her.

Picture perfect. We're indeed chocolate banana. ;)

No comments: