Monday, August 29, 2011

Honesty.

We all live our life in the way we choose to be and sometimes in order to get what we want, we use this word called "lies".

I've never been a perfectly honest guy in all my life. Maybe just a while when you come out from your mother's womb, that would be your first phase of life where we start our lives. Then as we grow older, sometimes we use lies to escape from trouble, or to get what we want.

I've lied many times before and lies will never run from you. What we lie, will continue to be with us for life. So then, I chose to make a choice. To be bluntly honest and straightforward.

Having this kind of personality wouldn't really be the perfect choice but it beats being a liar. This happens in all relationships, whether in our families or relationships.

So, what I appreciate most is the truth and honesty that would most likely be the cause of pain and happiness. For me, in most of my relationships or with the people, I always tell this to the people I care and love. My favorite line would be this, " I rather you be honest and tell me the truth, tho truth hurts like hell, but imagine finding out the truth for ourselves, it hurts more than just hell."

We make amends for the lies we make, and then we live on.

What she shared with me last night, was a good start to a new beginning. Hopefully things will continue on like that, and it will gradually grow between us. Not only just love, but the trust we build from a scratch. I truly appreciate her a lot, for clearing so much things and that would make me a better person too.

I used to be lied to so many times, till I don't know how to trust anymore. I became insecure and sensitive towards almost everything a girl does. In a way you can put it that I've became tremendously jealous and over possessive. It was difficult, being that person. But years gone by, and I'm a changed man.

I learnt that through all those that I've been through, I would become a better person in life. I was surprised, even to myself that I was able to overcome that insecure, over possessive personality. She made me different. She made me whole.

I guess that missing part of my life, that missing puzzle, I found the missing piece. It fits just right into that hole of emptiness. Whether she makes me complete, that is up to us right now. Our world, our story and our love begins from the moment we set our eyes upon each other.

We have our differences, but those differences made us bond even closer. But nothing beats our differences with the common things we have together. Our sense of fashion, food and love.

Like people say, don't look for love, let love find you. And I think it did. Thank you, it's been a while since I've been alone. She's like the light in the dark.

There's a favorite line I liked in her blog, "Yeap. It has been two weeks and still it’s awesomely awesome! He is awesome. And I am awesome too! ;)"

Yup, we're awesome-ke-pawsome lovers.

Even more awesome than superman. HEE. Nights people.


P.s. Hope she comes back real soon. "Dear Jiajing, It's been a while since I last saw your smile, I want to make it the 81th time. Love, Kelvin"
(Sorry, only Jiajing knows this line :P )

2 comments:

JiaJing said...

I really do appreciate you alot in my life and i promise i will be faithful and honest with you for the rest of my life.

kel -afro- said...

and i love you for that <3