Monday, August 08, 2011

Blogging.

I've noticed how my blog used to be so emotional and dramatic. It flows out a stream of emotions that couldn't be controlled by myself but I couldn't be bothered. For me, blog is one of my only few places where I can express myself without feeling embarrassed about. Its a place where I could be free to express my thoughts.

As I read back my posts that I've written, my posts were only about complains, comparison and sorrows. It is quite a rare sight to see my posts are about my daily life ( there are a few but not many ) but mostly emotional posts.

So from today onwards, I shall share more about the happy side of me. Perhaps it would make a difference, for those who are reading this. ;)

My life continues on as usual, standard routines and facing usual nagging from my parents. Why am I not surprised, even that no matter how many times my parents nagged at me, I'm always fine the next hour. Guess I'm not the type that holds grudges.

For those who are reading, I know that most of you may not know me well. Let's start from a scratch.

My name's Kelvin Ng Kaixiong, that's my full name. Kelvin Imba Ng ( my name in Facebook) is a nickname created between me and my best friend, Ronald Lim. Born in the year of 1988, a year of a dragon but based on Chinese Calenders, I'm a rabbit because I am born in the early year of 1988. So, weirdly I can put it in a way that I'm a rabbit head and a dragon body. Hybrid, Lol.

I used to play numerous sports but now it's just back to basketball and futsal. Gym has become part of my routines though I only workout on subsequent days and I do game frequently ( as in computer games ).

I enjoy reading, loves dancing ( tho I can't dance like a pro but I'll do just fine, hehe ) , enjoy movies, especially with someone you love and of course I enjoy yumcha sessions ( which also means a hangout place to grab a drink ). I love my family although they maybe noisy all the time, I enjoy doing events and I love making friends.

If you were to ask me what criteria I would like in my future girlfriend, I'll show you this note posted on my facebook a long time ago.

1.Do you need him/her to be good looking?
- Presentable.


2. Smart?
- Why not? :)


3. Preferred age?
- When it comes to love, age doesnt matter right? ;)


4. Preferred height?
- Of course shorter if can, taller..... i dont know how would the girl think la. hahaha.


5. How about sense of humor?
- A definite!


6. How about piercings?
- im cool with it. ;)


7. Accepts you for who you are?
- Yes of course.


8. Pink hair?
- awesome generation color!


9. Mushy or no?
- MUSHY!


10. Thin or fat?
- average? hehe.


11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
- lol! hahahaha, i find this question funny.

12. Long hair or short hair?
- preferably long, short might look good too. Different person has a different point of view.


13. Plastic or metal?
- Wtheck is this. lol.


14. Smells good?
- Of course! its quite turning on ;)


15. Smoker?
- Depends, sometimes i dont really fancy kissing ashtrays.


16. Drinker?
- Well if she knows, it's good, if she doesn't, i think its good also some ways.


17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
- cooL!


18. Musically inclined?
- I do hope so.


19. Plays piano?
- swt is all these questions really relevant to the note? so many instruments.


20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
- sexy! knows how to handle the instrument. ;)


21. Plays violin?
- bonus bonus!~


22. Sings very good?
- Er, not a must but its would be nice.


23. Vain?
- Erm. A lil would do.


24. With glasses?
- She might look hot! with or without i dont mind ;)


25. With braces?
- Not an issue for me.

26. Shy type?
- Preferably not. Would rather like a outgoing,friendly and presentable girl. But shyness does have its perks

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
- Hmm, 50-50? lol. not too much of a rebel, u know how some girls run wild. lol.


28. Active or passive?
- ACTIVE!

29. Tight or bomb?
- No idea what this means. Tight.. as in slim den i don't mind. :D bomb as in humongous-ly fat, i don't think so. sry being honest.


30. Singer or dancer?
- Both

31. stunner?
- Yea!~


32. Hip hop?
- hey if she's hip hop, im the king of pop. Rofl.

33. Earrings?
- Not bad. I think its a bonus


34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
- hell no and seriously, needs to know when is the right time to say it. sometimes, talking bout your ex isn't a very nice thing to do. lol.


35. Dimples?
- definitely a bonus ;)


36. Bookworm?
- Well, some knowledge wouldn't hurt.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
- Hmmm i think it is very romantic somehow..


38. Playful?
- *smirks* of course


39. Flirt?
- Why not~ but make sure she knows where she stands.


40. Poem writer?
- well that's romantic ;)

41. Serious?
- Depends on situation.


42. Campus crush?
- hmm, dont think so.


43. Painter?
- er.. I don't think I would mind. LoL.


44. Religious?
- so so ;)


45. Someone who likes to tease people?
- someone who knows their boundaries then why not ;) i like a good sense of humor girl.


46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
- lol both? i'm ok with any.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
- I think it'll be very awkward but its dam cool!


48. Loyal or faithful?
- Both,It's a must. seriously..


49. good kisser
- of course! thats the way it shud be, but if she isn't, why not show it to her the right way? ;)


50. loves children??
- Erm, of course!

It's not really a necessity to have all these criteria, after all nobody's perfect. For me, sometimes it's just whether you could click with that other person. It's all about the chemistry.


And, I've been talking to someone, she's uniquely special in some ways, I find it hard to find a word to describe her. She's sweet, she bakes pretty well ( i guess :P ) but I haven't tried any so I've yet to judge her baking skills, and somehow she always seems to laugh at my lame jokes! It's fun talking to her and let's hope and see how things move on from there, as it is, like a river, we follow the flow. Only hassle is the distance between us.


Well, there's more to go but I'm feeling a little sleepy with all these words written on my blog, like "someone" says it made her eyes tired. HEHE.

Cheers,
Kelvin.

No comments: