Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's been 2 weeks..

I watched a movie, called Dear John, and it really made me feel like I'm just like John in his shoes.

It is a very interesting story, but most unfortunate that I couldn't watch it all because I was too tired. What I love most was this, " It only has been two weeks, and it felt like it has been a year." The same scenario happens right now between me and JJ!

The time we spent together, although it may be for a short moment as how others may have seen it, but when we are together, it really does seem like it was like we've been through so much together.

We do have our differences but I can tell you how much crazy things we have in common. Food, taste in fashion, our thoughts, it is really crazy ya know? For me, it only has been two weeks, but that two weeks carried so much weight of memories to begin with.

It's like you carry a whole bunch of unfix puzzle and carry all those pieces together and gradually placing those pieces as how it should be. I don't think that time is exactly something we can say we have spent much together, but what I can say is that the time we spent together is something that we'll both treasure.

As I open my eyes, every time I woke up, I always asked myself, am I that fortunate to have found someone who loves me for who I am,not what I am. She's a gem, something I would treasure and keep it as long as I can. I hope she does the same for me too.

I won't be able to find anyone to replace her, because she is she, one in a million. Unique and special, sweet and hot. Awesome combination, that suits me just fine.

Love,
Kelvin.



No comments: