Thursday, August 11, 2011

Funny how love works.

I was heading out, to catch a drink with my friends and my mom was watching some drama show that was actually directed by a Malaysian director. It caught my attention as it turns out to be very interesting.

It came across a scene where the guy was waiting for his girlfriend/fiancee to register for their marriage, ends up not turning up. Reason why? She was with another guy, slept with that guy and chose to be with the guy she slept with. After being together for 7years. Wow, it really makes me think what is love right now in our generation of life. So how about our parents who've been together for 40 years? What was love back then?

Suddenly, deep inside me felt like I've been there before, only that I wasn't really registering for marriage but I felt like I've been used, played and dumped aside. Totally felt how that guy who was waiting for his fiancee, the feeling of rejection, the feeling of losing hope and love. I guess I was in his shoes before.

Then it hit me hard, ensuring myself never to be in that position again. To really make sure that the next one would be someone who really loves me for who I am. Whether I may be fat, chubby, ugly, short, poor or anything else you can think of. If what's meant to be, it will be. Accept me for,I am someone worth knowing and I will make worth your while.

But I always have this quote in my mind which has been stuck for a very long time and it's so true, "what we love doesn't mean we can have, but only to be appreciated from afar", so either way there's no point forcing love into your life. As many people told me before, let it come to you.

I find it contradicting as if you don't really work your way to find someone you love, how are you to know that it will come to you? If you don't do anything at all, how do you expect women to actually acknowledge your existence? Nonetheless, I still think that both ways works in a way. I think. As long you know how to walk, you then know how to run.

For those who are reading this, do not worry for I am not being emotional about my past. It was the past, a lesson that was learned back then, in order for me to realize what love is all about. I may be playful, I may be funny but when it is time to be serious, then I will be. =)

As the saying goes, "If you kick the dog, the dog will bite you back. If you love the dog, the dog will love you back and follows you for life".

I have to say, that I am definitely a jealous person, but depending on which level. I mean how can I not be jealous if the girl you like or girlfriend goes out with a guy whom might have intentions of taking her away from you. That's when trust comes in. I trust people easily, but I lose it easily. That's why I'm rather a straightforward guy and, you can put it in a way that I maybe bluntly honest. *Hope that I did not offended anyone in the past*. Jealousy has many different categories. For me, the word jealousy actually means that you really care/love the person but of course, not overdoing it.

With trust, it builds up a foundation between one another. Betraying that trust, only destroys your foundation and everything you've built. Hence, jealousy and mistrust. So basically, what you do is what you will get. As long you know your boundaries, as long as you know what you are doing, it's fine by me.

I'm a guy who once falls in love with a girl, I will love her with all my heart and try my best to do anything for her ( Omg, really sounds very cliche). Well anything sensible of course, unlike "Bruno Mars - Grenade" I wouldn't be silly enough to catch a grenade for you but I would say I would sacrifice a lot for the girl I love.
P.s - I'm really not trying to sell myself here but I'd love to share with you people reading this. =)


So no, this post isn't about me being emotional but yes, it is something I would share with you.

And seriously, I can't stop thinking about you. :)



Quote - I miss you not in some soppy "I love you baby, let's hold hands and be together forever" sort of way, I just miss you, that's all, plain and simple. I miss having you to talk to, I miss your presence in my life. Simply because it's just you.

But I think I stay quite far already. HEHE

No comments: