Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm back!

Hey people, I'm back. It's been a really busy week for me, hectic week and also one of the best weeks of the month.

I've been working a lot and of course, spending much time with her, JJ.

I think in the previous posts, I kinda missed out one of the most important parts where she really made me felt so touched and wanted. It sort of started when I told her that I had an emcee job, it was my first and it was alright I guess.

My emcee job was held at Midvalley Conventional Hall and it was for an event that sells gadgets and many awesome inventions. I had a hunch that day tho, felt like I knew something good was about to happen but I was more concern about my emcee job. I didn't want to screw up my first time, as it would be a good platform for me so I could improve myself in near future. To build up my charisma and confidence too!

So it all started as I got up the stage and begun my emcee job. We were talking, playing games with the crowd and it is really amazing how "difficult" it is to give away FREE freebies! People are shy and some are so afraid of coming up to the stage! But it's understandable tho, imagine the whole crowd watching you doing something embarrassing.

And suddenly, in the middle of the crowd, there she was, sitting down there smiling at me. It was when I was doing the talking and I actually fumbled as my eyes met hers. I had this HUGGEEEEEE smile in my heart and I never felt so happy before. She was sitting there, giving me that super awesome surprise by just attending my first emcee event. Words couldn't express how much what she did for me just by being there.

So this post is a dedication to her, for being spontaneous and sweet enough to come and visit me for my very first emcee job. Thank you so much, you don't know how much it means to me. Really, truly from the bottom of my heart.


Here's another post that goes out to how I feel towards certain things.

It is a simple story, a girl meets a guy, they both fell in love and eventually love took them to another different level of the story. But if we look beyond the story, there might be another story which took place earlier.

Everyone has a story in their life. Everyone has chapters that we wrote and it became part of our memories, and we continue writing.

I came across a story which I felt like I was the bad guy. The one who spoilt everything in that other story. Mine's perfectly fine, and getting along just fine. But I somehow felt very bad, as tho I have done something bad..

Then I've come to realize that, life is like that. Reality hits us hard, we're not living in a fairytale. I'm sorry to the other person, but somehow things fell in for both of us and it's been a great story and it will continue to be one.

I know one thing for sure, I've met someone who sees my flaws as part of myself. That's the beauty of her. She never did looked down on me, no matter what situation I am, no matter what I asked, she's a very determined girl. And of course, independent. She taught me how things an actual girl thinks about an outing. For a date or something like dinner. It's funny and she always puts that smile on me.

Right now, I know I'm sure of what I am capable of, and to make the best of it. I made this compilation of smiles she had given me, and it's still counting. 73, and it would be 74 when you read this.

You, made me whole. You, complete me, and you, filled up my empty life with happiness. I luv u, Jazel Ee JiaJing.


Remember this line, the partial story I told you, that gaps between your fingers that God made for you are for me to fill it with mine and hold on to it forever.
-kel-

No comments: