Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Romance, something I'm new at.

It's been a while since I was being romantic. So if I were to be given a chance to share my thoughts, I have some up in my sleeves for my love one, JJ. Nothing to be embarrassed about since it's just a matter of time before we eventually fall deeper in love.

I've got nothing to hide from her, I'll be always truthful to her and I'll do my best to keep her happy always. We can't always expect the best out of everything but we'll try ain't it? Hopefully I could keep this momentum going and gradually learn what a relationship is truly all about as I've met a girl who loved me for who I am, literally.

So here goes a few sayings, for you.


If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

I miss you when I'm not with you....when I'm not with you all I do is think about you...when I think about you I just want to be with you....and when I'm with you it's like all of my dreams have come true.

You deserve the world, and I know I can't give that to you. So I'll give you the next best thing....my world.


Last night, I experienced something, which I haven't gotten before in my life. To be able to see tears of joy, I couldn't be any luckier than any guy on earth. I made my point, she's the one. :)
Something worth sharing. I'm really tired and hopefully I'll recover soon from this annoying cough I've gotten. I had a great evening and I hope you had one too. It's a memorable night.

I shall update more, because this is really a brief post, my eyes are shutting and I'm hitting the bed. Nights people.



No comments: