Friday, August 12, 2011

There's a difference in what we long for, what we settle for, & who we are meant for.

Sometimes when you ponder over things that happened in your life, you ask yourself why did you ever do it, or why did you ever love that person. Questions remains in your head and unanswered.

But after everything, I know it myself that when I see someone who immediately makes my mouth form a smile without even me noticing, I knew she was someone special.

Every time I looked into her eyes, it glimmers with happiness and shyness before she turns away,blushing or perhaps her cheeks are always rosy. Do you know that she was the first girl who ever said something like "I don't know why but if you were to call, my heart beats very fast".

I take it as a compliment as I could have such effects on her, so hence you now know how much girls take notice of me. I've been working for a while, been partying and clubbing of course, but girls never seem to notice me like how she does.

It felt a little intimidating when I was out with her yesterday night and her bestfriend was counting the amount of guys that was going after her, woah seriously, it was a big WoW to me. I don't think I have that many going after me, or even if there is, I don't think I know any.

At first, I felt inferior, intimidated by those men that are more capable in many ways more than me. But suddenly a thought came into my head, reminding me to be myself. If she loves you the way you are, she's most definitely going to love you entirely, so I have to believe in myself and be confident. Yes, I know I may not be as financially stable as others, Yes, I know that I may not be as tall as the others, Yes I know I may not be a lot of things that she might wants but Yes, I believe that I have the confidence to put that smile on her face.

Putting a smile on anybody's face is easy, but putting a genuine smile, it isn't as easy as it seems. I don't know if I did managed to do so, but it felt like I did. As long as I believe in myself, and be myself then I know I've nothing to hide from her but only my genuine love and care for her.

I don't know if it was a test, by her best friend or was it true but I knew some was true. Jealous? Yes I was, but tremendously jealous? Nope. I knew where I stood, and I'm going to slowly take that step closer. The quote that I kept in my phone, I would love to share - "I may not be rich, but I'm rich in heart. I may not have everything for you, but I'll try to make everything possible for you as you are my everything. I may not be the best, but I'm not like the rest. Trust me :) " So true.

Had a chat with a friend I bumped into last night, and he told me that remember grab what's within your grasp. Don't let it slip away. I won't. And I'll make sure I'll have a good hold on it. =) thanks buddy.

So, I came across this post, it was rather funny but cute in a way.

K : How could I get you to fall for me?
J : Trip me over.

Hahaha! Cute. =)

So, confidence is what you must have, then you shall believe in your own capabilities. What is yours will eventually be yours but with some effort that you have to put in.

Everyday,when I blog, I knew someone would read it, first thing in the morning when she wakes up. And I sincerely appreciate it. It's something that I don't get often. Thank you. :) 在我眼里,是特殊的。 I think you would understand this. HEHE.

And it's true.


P.s. Do blog, I would like to read yours too. ;)

-Signing off, Chocolate Banana-

No comments: