Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dreams..

I pinched myself, a thousand times for the past few days every time I woke up. Is this real? Is this really happening?, I ask myself.

I guess it is, as everyday when I wake up in the morning or night, I would see her picture on my phone, reminding me how lucky I am to have her in my life. Lucky? Indeed I am. What are the odds of being the most outstanding among those who tried earlier than me? I didn't know, but I just tried. Confidence kept me going, and of course, with some effort too on her side.

If this is a dream, I wouldn't want to wake up. I would stop time in my dreams just to be by her side, treasuring every single moment. The glimpse of her eye makes plenty of guys turn their heads. Her sweet smile melts hearts like how the sun melts an ice cream. Somehow, I laughed to myself, I brought myself upon a war. To protect her from the bees, and to be the best bee. "THIS IS SPARTA!" lol.

And of course, in order to be the best bee, I need sheltox. LOL! Hahaha! I'm sure only JJ and Angeline gets this part.

This dream, is one dream worth remembering. It's just the beginning, but it's already giving me a good feeling about this.


I guess it's time for me to hit the bed again, before my princess gets mad at me for not sleeping.

She's a dream. Don't wake me up ya! :P

P.s - I woke up, just because I forgot to blog for you, so here it is! <3 hehe.


No comments: