Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Finally!

After a long day of waiting for an answer, first thing I woke up to a message which totally made my day, "Good morning! Read your blog" and I knew it was something to look forward to.

I got myself up, washed up and was getting ready while facebooking. After replying her sms, she didn't reply mine so I just continued on doing my things while checking facebook. She was online, I didn't noticed at all and she gave me a "hey" and I gave her a "Ho". LoL.

But again as usual she tells me something about her lecturer that came late, about an hour late. Seriously, I don't think she's the first who came across a literally retarded lecturer that asks their students to change title on the last month of their holidays. But nonetheless, I felt hopeless that I couldn't help her in any ways. So as from the previous post, I asked her out for a movie thinking that today would be fun, with the movie "premier" The Zookeeper that we could watch, but instead I found out today from my colleagues that it was yesterday.

How silly I felt really, and I had to make a change of plans. Immediately I messaged her and told her about it but apparently she messaged me earlier saying that she would be taking a nap. So I didn't wait so I called her and asked her. Felt bad tho waking up that snoring beauty.

Things continue on as plans went on smoothly plus having my captain, Nadhirah for being so thoughtful for me to use the car to find her place.

I really got lost after Puchong Toll and I called for help. Generously, she actually accompanied me on the phone throughout the entire Malaysia's Best Jam, "traffic jam" and I eventually found her place almost 30minutes later.

Waited for her about 5 minutes, stood outside waiting for the princess to walk into her chariot, was drizzling but she walks like a damsel, I think I opened the door for her. Even during the carpark later on. Hee hee. Such gentleman. Gawd, yes I know I know, self praise is no praise. But just had to say it :P rofl.

And I can say, either I'm a freaking hilarious/wacko/funny/lame guy or she's just easily entertained. She really has this cute laughter and a very sweet smile. And boy, she's really shy. I must be looking really hawt that time I guess. Hahah!

But I guess sometimes I couldn't really see her eyes sometimes because I made her laugh too much. Lol! And she's such a cheery person! She keeps smiling! Something irresistible.

During the movie, it was really nice, we managed to catch the movie "Captain America" and it wasn't too bad. Well you can say that, half the time I'm busy disturbing her. And she's sweet enough to feed me popcorns although I was full. At one time, she was trying to look for my mouth but instead she accidently poke me below my lips with the popcorn.

Ms ee, sorry ya ;) Only you know why.

But awkwardly, I walked her back to her home, she just walks in and lock the door immediately. Somehow I feel like I'm a stalker following her back. I was kinda expecting a friendly hug but I guess I can't be too demanding on a first date. :)

Overall it was a great tuesday night for me. Tho she stays super uber far from me, it's worth the trip. She's worth it. ;)

And zomg, we forgotten to take picture! :( SADFACE
Something I would do one day. For you. =)

No comments: