Friday, August 19, 2011

A secret lover

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I can never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best, when you say nothing at all.

-Ronan Keating, When you say nothing at all.

That is something which I can see what we have between us. There's a lot in my mind, thinking about the future, how we would overcome things together and how we would enjoy each others company. I've not really been in a proper date/relationship so "sila tunjuk ajar ya". What I actually meant is, of course I've been dating and also being in a relationship, but I never really did much in the past, as in bringing her to somewhere romantic, or doing surprises or even making Valentine's Day special. I didn't do much to be honest.

I used to be a useless bum, thinking my world revolves around me. I could say I was self-centered and selfish. So now, it's been almost 3 years since I was in a relationship and things have changed, tremendously. I am a whole new person, and I'm most definitely different in many ways. Better, of course.

I've learned through so much pain and hardship that it made me more mature in many ways. So, as days past by, I hope I could learn as much as I can from all these and I also hope that she could teach me along the way. Day by day, as how it seems, we get to know each other more, better in many ways. She's still shy, most definitely but she's beginning to feel more comfortable sharing with me, and I thank you for that. =) She does makes me jealous at times, but hey, if I'm not to be jealous, it would mean that I didn't care, right? So I'm a tiny whiny bit of jealous, but like I always told her, I'm confident. HEHE. Tho we have our differences, she never looked at me differently. That's why she's so special to me.

Our journey will soon start, a story about K and J. A lover in secret, that has yet to be revealed, a person who cared for me like no others.

She kinda reminded me about certain quotes that I written before, and I was glad to share it with her. I have a craze to do a tattoo on both of my arms, so I've gotten this quote, from this. "If I were to do a tattoo about you, I would do it on my arms so I know that I have you within my grasps, forever.

I shall show you a glimpse of her. She's my diamond. *<3*



No comments: