Sunday, August 14, 2011

The beginning of a new start.

Nothing could express how I feel right now. My life is suddenly filled with colors that I've never seen before, colors that made me feel how right things are now.

I've been through almost 3 years of loneliness and finally someone sees me differently. I guess what others say must be right, that you shouldn't be looking for love, instead let love find you. Of course, when you manage to come across love, you must take your chances, and nurture it.

Right now, things are still raw, like how rough diamonds are before they have not been cut into beautiful shapes and designs. But I hope, things will fall into places and gradually I'll crave and shape this diamond into something so beautiful that no words could ever express how it looks like.

So, the beginning of a new start, the first chapter of my story, begins.

Our life is written with a pen, we couldn't erase what happened in the past, but we can actually look back at those pages and see what went wrong thus evaluating it. Then we can continue writing our stories. Speaking about looking back in the past, I came upon a chapter that made me realized that sometimes, we must be prepared for anything.

To be stronger. We must expect the unexpected, but unfortunately, I did not do that in the past. Gradually we'll learn, and we'll improvise it in order for us not to hurt ourselves again. I know, that my 6th sense tells me this, is right. What's happening between us is happening very quickly but I won't make the same mistake again like last time.

She's different from the rest, who knows that she might be the best.

I was at MPH with her on the first date, and it hits me when we took a dictionary/translation dictionary chinese-english, that we have a language barrier. Well, not exactly a huge ass barrier but a tiny small bit one. I plan to overcome it, I don't know how but gradually I will.

So I came up with this quote, " Language is a bridge that connects two to each other, but if you have a language barrier, as the saying goes, Action speaks louder than words. We can always prove that nothing can come between us."

<3

No comments: