Tuesday, May 23, 2006

aikz!

Aloha! hahaha..blogging time again..today's the 23 may 2006..hehe..form 6 was fun..but for the past few days its been dull wif all the talks about career options n talks about skool stuffs..knowing our teachers etc etc..yawN~ ok..honestly im not trying to boast bout how great am i..etc etc..but its just tat..3 days in skool onli and the whole lower 6 knows me.. >.< !!! tats really like..dam fast..ehhe..so i got to know tat girl..her name's brenda sou..she've this nice smile..nice hair..everything also nice la..haha..bet she's also dam smart.. >.< sadly she isnt the same class as me..hahaha..been noticing tat she's been noticing me..so mighty chance for me..hehe..kidding kidding.. so life's been fun for me..tmr's doom's day..the upper 6 r going to buly uS! more stories to come..after this break~ :P

No comments: