Tuesday, May 02, 2006

alo ppl!



pic taken during prom immortelle..ugly pic.. >.<










ah..finally get to update..haha..today is the 2nd of may..wah..its been so long since i last update..muahahha....sori ppl..was really bz for the past few weeks.. : ) life haf been quite dull lately...nothinig much happenin..so i ned to haf something to spice up my life..been thinking lately wat life actually means to me..as it is my dad alreadi said im not mature enuff..so i haf to think twice and wonder y he always says tat..work is also dam stressful lately..customers r very demanding..argh!..for the past weeks..this r the few things tat happen and might happen:

1. sister's prom "immortelle" was fun but sadly not many ppl came.
2.shuffling is getting into me.
3.getting to know more ppl? lol..(girls mostly)
4.gainin weight like hell..wtf?!
5.me and my working partner got accused for stealing money?! wtf agaiN!
6.missed almost everyone from skool..so sad..everyone's like studyin and im still sitting herel ike a bum..
7.Going to join some hip hop dancing performance..tats if my dad allows me to..eheh.. 8.kenneth's bday was really fun..i wasnt invited though..LOL
9.hair is getting bigger n bigger! no time to cut hair!..haha..super affro!
10.going to start studying soon..its either TARC or form 6! woot..

so lifes goes on for me..about girls..aih..feel like giving up..but i aint gonna b gay..im still straight as any guy cud b..lol..i feel like this time im just gonna wait for the girls to come to me..prefered girls who like me rather than going after someone who doesnt even haf the slightest feelings for u.. >.< heard jim got gangbang by some malays..he nearly kena rob..so its was really lucky for him not to lose anything but thx god nothing happened to him..jim has a gf alreadi..not bad not bad..haha..good luck to those 2 love birds..sylvia..ur fren dam hot wei..haha..LI MAE! u owe me a testi in frenster..muahaha..SHiau..my partner..hahaa..i think we're most likely to go form 6 together..hahaha..NO MORE COLL FOR ME! sobs..i think..lol..chee seng is gonna help me in my shuffling..dam he is good...hehe..SHUFFLE SHUFFLE! woot..

oh well..ppl i gtg..its 9.20am and i gtg cos ive got work at 9.30am..gonna quit soon..lazy to work d..yay..payday! who's gonna b my date this time? >: )

No comments: