Wednesday, April 19, 2006

muah~?

aloha ppl who misses me..hahaa..its been quite some time since i last update my blog..muahaha..today is the 19th of april..for the past weeks..i went back to johor to celebrate my grandmother's bday..woah..its seriously grand..my grandmother was really happy..as it is she alreadi haf..er..certain amount of grandchildren tat pleases her..hahaha..nothing much happened lately..just as usual..dad rated num1 in nagging! lol~ but i understand he cares for me.. :P so..ive been bz going to colleges..etc etc..zzzz..putting on so much weight! argh..im gonna b some fatty bom bom.. boing boing..today..me and my dota kaki r going to play against 3 diff teams..muahaha..we're gonna thrash all of them..arggh!! single life sucks sometimes..seriously..envied those who actually haf long lasting relationships..duno how they manage to last so long..unlike me..total loser.. >.< haih..hmmm..my hair..getting bigger and bigger..PPL!! wat shud i do wif me hair? leave it? or...make a big big affro! :P well..ive got nothing much to say..as it is its like 9am in da mornin..so ill update later at night.. alious ppl..

No comments: