Tuesday, April 11, 2006

NIVLEK!

hehe..alo ppl who actually care for me..lol..today..im alrite..i bumped into yvonne! she was going to haf brunch* izit spelled correctly? * at shogun! wah..rich girl rich girl..her mom still recognise me! not bad eh? hehe..must b my hair must b it..lol..hahaha..hmm..today wasnt tat fun..kinda boring..though i played basketball like shit..haha..but yvonne somehow brightens up mua day..hahaha..dam fun la bully her.. >: ) and yea i wont forget bout the bet u won.. >.< so let me know ya when ur free..then ill asks lern to ask amanda to go out together..we walked together..chat and hang out for a while..her sister dam tall! or its just me being short..ehhe..well ill b going to johor on this friday! to celebrate my grandma's bday! wootz..long live the queen..hehe..dad finally said i might go to tarc if i manage to get in..which i think 80% i cud..lol..jia yee..shes dam cute la..dam nice to bully her..muahaha.. im into bullying girls now.. adakah anda dibuli? sila dial 111-222-1111 untuk bantuan berikutnya..hahaha..and there's this hongkie girl..her name is..er..oh crap..i think i forgotten her name..lol..i think is kaye..hehe..shes dam nice..frenly though..and she stays nearby my hse! wootz..hehe..go stalk her..muahahha..yawn..today nothing much to talk about..but mornin sucks cos just when i woke up..dad starts to nag..lol..oh well..parents willl always b parents..hehe..well..more to come..btw..how do i get archieves? hmm.. good luck to yvonne..thx to the ppl who reads my blog..gambateh..support my blog all the way..hehe.. thx thx pplx... yvonne..thx for caring..hehe..wei lynn!! u suppose to belanja me movie..grrr..dam..im bored..!

No comments: