Sunday, April 02, 2006

hahaha

hmm..on popular demands..i was asked to update my blog..muahaha.. LOL..sori too perasan..hehe..today..on the 2april 2006..its a very interesting day..for the past days..ever since the last day i updated..it was also fun..eventhough its tiring..hehe..on the 1st day of april..we had this candy floss given out for free in 1u..so i was working durin tat moment till i saw someone givin out candy floss for free! yummy..its been like..quite long since i last ate one..so i went and get one..somehow..eddie the clown came and pick on me..wif my so called *unique* hair..hahaha..so the clown was "kind" enuff to make me a balloon!..just for my hair..he asked me to wear it around 1u..hahaha..and i did! :P hmm..then my another part timer was there..AJ..he went to GIANT to buy REAL cotton and he replace the candy floss with the REAL cotton! and he went to this shop ELLE to give to one of the girls workin there..hahaha..so funny..but luckily i warned her not to eat if not she might haf choked or something.. :P but its april's fool so i dun think she was mad..ehhe..YVONNNNEEE!!! U FFK ME!! how cud u..i waited for u for so long and yet no sms or call from u! im so so so disappointed wif u..so our match is postpone..hahaha..so now u owe me movie,dinner and a date >: ) and nO BUTS! blekkk..so today..im so dam freaking tired!! there was like so many customers! and i cudnt cope..luckily there's another worker there..too many customers..first time!!so stresss..ken visited me alot of times d..very nice guy who actually teman me the whole day! so me and him..we practice foosball when im having my break and then he hangs out in my shop when im workin..LOL..sound so gayness..but sori..i only like girls plx~..no freakin gays..hahaha..btw me and ken got thrashin in foosball..8-1..hahahahha..serious pro players..haf to train more! but then..no more cash!! pao ee sms me alot today..so wat to do? if she likes me..wat am i going to do? she doesnt even know how to speak simple english! argh..dunno la..im gonna get my pay soon~ yay~ .. so who's gonna teman me watch movie? >: ) hahaha... so so..i met suzanne yesterday..she's very nice gurL! very cute..looks cuddly..haha..sweet looking girl! but too bad she's going to penang to continue her studies..hahaha..this wei lynn..she tried to pull a trick on me..but it din work! so i pull my own "special" trick and i managed to trick her! but imagine wat ive said..its true..wat wud she do and wat wud she think ? total jerk? >.< hahaha.. YVONNE! im still angry wif u.. grrrr.. so remember..u owe me alot..muahahhaa..kidding kidding..im nvr angry at u.. so no worries..hmmm..oh well..ill update my blog soon again..if i haf the time..since im workin..its been very hard for me to blog cos my sis and bro wan to use at the same time so i haf hard time trying to blog.. so ppl..sori ar..plz leave some comments bout my blog..cos im having trouble trying to upgrade my blog.. :P

No comments: