Sunday, May 07, 2006

: )

heyz..another update for the past 2 recent days..today is the 7th May 2006..i've met kathryn lee..its been 3 years since i last saw her..she was all alone in mCD 1u eating..haha...such coincidence..she's still all pinky..haha..hmm..on the 5th May i went for taylors shuffling competition..and woah its super fun man~ ..not bad for me as i can pick up shuffling fast..1 week to get use to the moves..haha..fun fun fun..its dam nice..chee seng brought me to taylors..though ming sun was hella of a noisy guy..haha..gary and fuk han..both learnin also..haha..bought a nice t-shirt but unfortunately i cant post it up cos i dun haf any cam..lol..chee seng brought me to Asia cafe..not bad u know the food there..hehe..but quite costly..first time there! woot..and..the most depressing news.... i cut my affro hair! omg..hahha..im near to botak d..its cooling though.. : ) so life goes on as it is college life draws nearer and now im stuck between 2 paths..form 6 and college..and all this decision is all under my father's hands..i pray tat he wud give me a chance to study at college..cant wait for their reply..irsyad left alreadi to cyberjaya..my dota kaki! argh..seems like its so dam boring without him.. *im not gay*.. well..life goes on and on..nothing much happening..nothing new..onli thing is..im learning a new skill..which is shuffling..then ill b into hip hop dancing..hehe..then etc etc..studies come first!! argh..so much to do..so little time.. yvonne..thx for reading my blog..haha..my peminat setia! hahha..li sher also..i think.. >.<

well..gtg d..updates more to ggo..take carez..and still looking for ppl to teman me watch movie! argh... ehhe..ciao ciao..

No comments: