Wednesday, March 15, 2006

First blog finally done! complete!!


a pic taken after receiving our results..from left: sai meng(white shirt),shiau(red),ken(collar shirt), wei hehn(baby blue shirt), ying choy(white), me(black), wae lern(white) and yi ming (cap)








finally.. i completed my blog..i thought it was kinda tough so i was lazy to make one..seeing other ppl's blog makes me wanna make one..and i finally got one! thx to wae lern who came over to my hse and taught me how to create a blog..man..im like living in the ICe Age..totally dam slow when it comes to latest fad etc etc..haih..days past as though it nvr happened..weird thing is..results r out and..dun ask me wat i got cos it sucked like mad..i think there's a few who knows but im still not telling..no matter wat..totall embarrassment..ok..no more talking bout the results..im still sick..dammit..cough plus flu..tat suck man..and i finally played basketball!! omg..it feels so good after like not playing for bout 3 months..sobs..fat d fat d..argh...boing boing..hehe..jit chan is still dam good..bloody sharp shooter..jim..the massive tank tat always get to score..wee pin..still good..much more better than me..lol..obvious..shiau...another ass..shooting like..NBa pro~..haih..everyone's now on diff paths..so sad..im gonna write everything down here for the past 18 years of my life..wahaha..

Actually...quite lazy la..alot to say..oh well..time to move on in life..start a new life..new skooling life..new chicks! hhaha..haih haih..ppl!! help me out wif my blog..im still..NOOB..wahaha... ;) ..so far..tats half my day gone..mom's pretty cranky..duno wat's up wif her.. >.<

so ppl..plz tag me..or wateva it is..ADD ME!! mwahaha..

No comments: