Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sweet frenz..no sour ones :P

ah..today..i mean yesterday..27th march 2006..during work i had so so so much fun today! so many frens came and visit me today..im like super happy..cos cheryl GOT me a prezzie!! its SO So SO sO dam sweet of her..and its dam nice plus its dam unique..some crystal rock thingy from poring ranau..super nice..wat's more she surprised me by visiting me today! aww..so nice of her to visit me after work..haha..im like bugging ppl to visit me at work..sound dam childish though but im happy bout it..ehhe..wat's more..someone shouted my name across the whole 1u i was like..woah..siapa tu la..lol..turns out to b WEI LYNN!! haha..xuyen was there too..my hamsap fren also..SZE keat..tat hamsap fella will fall for any chicks he sees..and one more unknown guy..somehow he doesnt seem to b very frenly though.. >.< wei lynn ar..this girl came and visit me..90% of the time looking at hp..must b some hunks she's msging..hehe..sze keat..slumber walk around like he owns the shop..hahaha..funny guy..very nice guy though.. (sori im not gay)..xuyen..bz eating ice cream and wat's more she haf cough!! grrr xuyen plz care for ur health cos ice cream will do u no good.. :P sound like so grumpy old grandpa.. hehe..but..BUT..it shows tat im concern.. hahaha..good fren am i ? hehe..wei lynn was kind enuff to visit me while she came to buy her mom's bday prezzie..lynn saw some nice shows in vincci..but she say she cant buy it cos not on sale..hmm..i wonder which one izit.. im gonna b some handsome prince who will walk up to her..in 1 shoe..hahahaha..*skool shoes plx* :P work today was fun..4 ppl came in..2 men and 2 women..oldies..but they were super frenly..especially the botak one..asked me bout my life etc etc..very understanding man..somehow i feel tat i know him..mayb he's one of those pastors i know in churchs..oh well..they keep praising my AFFRO!! muahahaha..affro hair not bad eh? :] not many chinese got this kind of unique hair..so i counted quite special..hehe..but not special in a retard way la..hehe..yvonne...remember ar..ur bday im gonna wear skirt..its a promise..trouble is i dun haf any so i wear urs la k? hahaha..hmmm..argh gonna b fatty bomb bomb.. ive been eating and eating but no exercising! grr..ned to exercise..more BASKETBALL!! woohoo.. :P more pumpings and weight liftings..cant afford to b sumo.. boing boing..hahaha..lalala..okiedokie ppl..its like 1.24am in da mornin..freaking tired..and i wanna thx those ppl who actually visited me..sori for the trouble..but i seriously appreciated it..honestly..and xu..take care of ur health..sze keat..dun so hamsap plx..yvonne..remind me on the skirts..cheryl..THX SO MUCH! HUGZ~! ..wei LYnnie..OUR yumcHA! hehehe...ciaoz ppl..and nitez..buhbyez..

No comments: