Thursday, March 23, 2006

life isnt tat simple to live in..

aloha ppl..today..its the 23th march..another boring day..going to work at 4pm..hmm..yesterday spend the whole day playin dota..argh..nothing to do..nobody go go out wif and watch movie..i wanna watch movie!! who wans to b kind enuff to b my partner to go and watch some nice movies..no horror plx..hm..din haf anything for breakfast..argh..hungry hungry..last nite..stupid sister ignite my fathers anger towards me..started yelling at me and whackin me..dam pissed last nite..and..worst still..some ppl said..a player is always a player..*player=something like playboy*..i mean..yea i haf to admit i used to b one..but somehow ppl do change after they learned their lessons...as for me i know tat i haf changed and i wud like to haf another chance..but..the phrase a player is always a player..tat phrase i totally disagree wif it..cos ppl do change..change for the better..nobody's perfect..tell me one person who is perfect and i wud kiss his or her feet..honestly speaking..it isnt fair for those who haf done something wrong towards u and u just wont forgive him/her..everyone deserves a 2nd chance..plus if u wanna change..its hard and tough..u cant change overnite..even God gives ppl 2nd chance to prove themselves to God..so wud u give me a 2nd chance to prove myself? YVON..u ar..so jakun pegi japanese restaurant..lol...oh well..normal for yvon..wae lern ar..haih..tat guy foreva stressing out..how to kao this gurL! omg.i scare la..lol..these r wat he always say..ehhe..good luck bro..i bet the girl out there is the one for u..gambateh!! sai mengg's hair very unique..hahaha..i guess ill write more in da nite today..c how things go for me later..ciaoz ppl.. read my blog more often as it is..very exciting stories..haha..

No comments: