Tuesday, March 21, 2006

life sucks everyday!


this sucks..seriously sucks..somehow the girl who i used to like alot totally ignore me..TOTALLY..feel so dam depress..duno somehow i just cant forget HER! its hard..somemore she doesnt even ask me how am i feeling or etc etc..?all she ask was tat stupid pic..eh tat pic when was it taken?lol gtg d..got assignment to do..all bullshit crap..she wasnt like this..dunno la..trying to forget it..now its time to move on..so hard but yet im trying..heart aches everytime i see all those cute couples walk passby my shop..i envy these kind of ppl!!..seems like all the pretty gurls r like taken..the kind hearted ones..disappear..ARGh..plus workin was like dam tiring..but i dun mind though..lol..today went to cc to look for players..aih..sadly only saw WOW players..im freaking desperate for dota teammates! all my other frens r like..either too lazy to join or they're going outstation!! argh..who wan b my teammates!? hmm..today..work is kinda dull..not much customers..last sunday!!! got chun chick!! but her dad was like..grrr..hahaa..abit ganas..but the dad bought the shirt i recommended to hiM!! not bad eh? the girl looked so familiar..like i saw her from somewhere..oh well..this world is alreadi full wif leng luiz..the most beautiful one.. is my MOTHER!! hahaha..i blif there will b a girl somewhere..some place..waiting for me..or comin to me..God knows who...hmm..actually got lots more to say but so little time for me to write..sis la..wanna use..LOL~ okie ppl..take carez..ill update more soon..

No comments: