Saturday, March 14, 2009

Resurrection Of My Blog

















Hey there peeps, I finally manage to renew my blog now. Give the credits to this girl whom i loved, Cathrynn Wong Li Xia.

Anyways, lets begin with a update with what I'm currently doing with my life. After my form6 school life, I've began to venture on into working life. I tried Telemarketing with Don Shue, which was actually quite fun for the first month. The pay was alright, RM1200 a month. But as I began to realized that i suck hard in persuading people to buy insurances, I could not cope with the pressure the team leader has been putting on me. So i left the telemarketing company after a month and a half.

As life goes on, I was asked to join this clan named ESP. Let me tell you how this happened. One fine day, I was at blitzone Zone 2 with my dota kakis. So sometimes while we're waiting for people to join our game, I would log into Call Of Duty 4 to kill some time. As i could remember, i always like to use P90, silencer with the perks of 3 stuns, stopping power and extreme conditioning. Surprisingly, I get top frag in certain maps until certain ESP players came in and pawnt me. So, as i was saying, this HUGE ass dude called Zachery Ng aka Sanction and Afiq aka Goat approached me behind my chair. Sanction tapped my chair and i turned and i saw this 2 guys standing behind me as though i've done something wrong.

Sanction asked me, "erm, excuse me Nobie.. I wonder if you could follow us out for a little while" and looking at the way Goat looks at me, with crossed arms.. i thought ok, fark..i'm in deep trouble. So as i followed them outside and i thought, Shit man how am i going to fight this 2 huge ass guys? hahaha, so as i walked out, Sanction looked at me and asked me "Nobie, would you like to join our clan ESP? We saw how you played and we need a last player so we think that you r the most suitable one"

So i was like shocked, because i never really knew what a clan was, besides dota clan "konon-nya". Sanction gave me the position as an assault rifle man in the team. So i told him to give me 2 weeks to think about it. LOL! I made myself sound so important and the next 2 days you know, I immedietely accepted the offer.

And life continues as my team was named EMO and i got sponsored T-shirts, and made new friends. My first competitive competition was held at TBUN, somewhere around may 2008. And to my surprised, for the first competition i ever joined for FPS gaming, I've gotten 2nd placing! Awesome rite?






Well, it is still better than nothing. So from then onwards, i began to work my way to the top. A couple of months later, I found out that there was a competition which was held in Singapore that was called Sling HD Cod4 Championship. I asked Brian * ESP's founder and Leader to give me the opportunity to go and learn more thus try my best to win. Going to Singapore was the best experience i ever had. I learned and met new friends. Singapore people aren't that Kiasu as you peeps in Malaysia think so. I've met Quikz, Genesis * Donald and many more! Awesome people.


























So after i came back from Singapore, I improved tremendously in my personal skill. I learned alot from Susu which is also known one of malaysia's top cod4 player. Meanwhile i met someone whom i fell in love with. Her name is Cathrynn Wong Li Xia. She was the girl who stood behind me everything i played cod4, watching me play in awe and somehow she always smells good when she's around me.

We met, talked and soon enough we fell in love. Things were beautiful although we had some other complications that happened along the way. She was almost the perfect girl i dreamt to be with. Almost. She was there when i needed her most, she was there whenever I was competing or training for my game, she was someone whom i know i can't live without. Let me show you who this awesome girl is.









Yes she is the one. My love, my one and only. Well, as for now.. mayb some of you who don't know..we're not together at the moment. I really do miss her alot.



Well, that's it for today. Basically there's plenty more to come. After how i met her, i joined a few other competitions and one big event that was WGT. Will keep you peeps up to date. Cheers and IM BACK BABY! RAWR!

No comments: