Sunday, March 15, 2009

*Story continued*

Heyloo peeps,

So as promised, I'm here to continue my journey of 2008.

After i met the girl i loved, there was a major event that was coming up. It was WGT. WGT stands for World Gamer's Tournament. Grand prize was rm7500 for 1st. awesome rite? :D

So we trained hard and debrief on our mistakes after every training. So the day has come.

After much stress and playing, we finally ended up at 4th placing. First placing goes to ESP's team 4, 2nd placing goes to team RnF, while 3rd went to ESP's team 1. Basically we lose not only our voices, but we lost to team 1 and 4. But everytime we lose, we only improve more.


So after WGT, there weren't any upcoming tournaments. Team Emo began to slack. They said they'll only train the following year. As for me, i took the initiative to pick up Promod, an international mod that has been going on in Singapore and other countries too. So during our break after WGT, Justin aka Quack and i have been playing alot of promod.

Meeting new people and learning new spots in the game. I always thought in my mind that i'm pretty good in Malaysia. Standing next to Quack and Susu, I'm like the 3rd best. But after i met other people all over the Asian countries, I knew that I have loads to learn. Pro Extreme was bought by Blitzone owner, Mr.Pua so most ESP-ians moved to Pro Extreme as it was quiet and a more chilling place.

At the same time, Pro Extreme was able to allow us to go online and play cod4. From then, Justin and I practiced almost everyday. As lifeless as it seems, I do spend time with my gf and also go for classes. Oh btw, I'm currently studying in KDU, PJ. I'm doing mass communication and it is my 2nd semester now. I know it's kinda slow for me but hey, it's never too late to study right? Cheers!

So we start a new year, 2009. Honestly, it's been pretty shitty to me. I found out things that i didn't like. I'm going through tough times and i guess this time, no body's there for me. Maybe there is but I must be really blind not to acknowledge them. When I open up my eyes now, I realized that there's so much things i have not done in life. So much, but yet time's ticking away. I'm 21 for christ's sake.

As for now, i guess i have to settle things myself. I really don't know how but i will try my best. I hope and pray for the best.

I'm currently participating in ACC which stands for Asian Cod4 Championship. And so now we'll just keeps our fingers crossed and pray we'll win.

And currently Falk is currently making a frag movie for one of my matches against SWL. Here's a sneak preview of his excellent work.

1 comment:

Sze Wei said...

Wow ur reflexes so sharp and accuracy so chun... Nowonder I can never beat u in CoD4...

Now here in Australia... can't CoD4 adi... my laptop got no graphics card... T_T