Monday, March 23, 2009

* To move on *

I guess pretty much after having a really good talk with my friends, i've awaken from this nightmare and realized that no matter how hard I try to work things out, it shall never be the same again.

One good friend of mine said " No matter what happens, the show must go on". Awesome. Totally believe that now. I can't keep looking back at my past and hold on to it as the reality hits me in the head and say " dude, what are you thinking? "

Although the things we had was really beautiful, i don't know whether it will be again. The foundation we built together has fallen. Whether we have to materials to start again, that's the question.

I've been bitten once, the scar's still there. And then i've got bitten, again and again. Sooner or later, this wound is so hard to heal as it keeps on getting bitten. So i have to avoid from being bitten again. This time, i'm more agile. :D hahaha, if you get what i'm trying to point out here.

So i'm pretty much gonna take the first step out of this. Like "fren" said, " If you know the truth, will you be able to take the first step out?" and i said yes. At least, I know the truth.

You know, to whoever whom i've been with together before, I always tell you this thing. If you want to go out with whoever,anywhere and anytime, all you have to do is just let me know who you're going out with and where. As long you know where you stand, i know where i stand. But of course, if i'm your boyfriend, i wouldn't really like it if you go out with a guy, just a 1on1 for movies or something. Its rather disturbing and of course, brings up the jealousy.

But other than that, it'll be all fine. What i dislike most is about lying. Don't have to lie to me because somehow, sooner or later i'll find out. Somehow. I always believe that you just have to tell me the truth. Truth hurts, but hey..at least i know you're telling me the truth. At least, i know i can trust you. But *i'm no stalker k!.. hehe*

SO i guess thing's going to end here. A chapter of my life, has now come to an end. A new beginning of a chapter begins.

Take care my sweetheart. I pray you'll be happy with him. God bless you. I'm going to miss your "noty" side and your sweet love. :)

No comments: