Friday, April 22, 2011

Decision has been made.

It was certain that when I looked into her eyes, all I saw was a hard cold stone whom doesn't seem to realize it only hit me that hard in the face that I'm just not the one. Words she used to say, just an illusion. It was just merely a drop of water into the sea. Meaningless.

I held back my feelings, feeling heavy hearted knowing that I already lost everything.

I yearn to find back what I've been looking for, for tomorrow I shall leave for Sri Lanka. Hopefully I could find some peace there and enjoy the view. It will be a memorable weekend with my officemates.

Recently I tried my best, to shower her with love, to show her the meaning of true love but it all ended as though I've been playing with fire. I burnt myself and it left a mark, but even knowing that I've been burnt, I still kept playing with it hoping that one day that fire will eventually become harmless. Turned to a blind eye, my effort was wasted. Not recognized and not even appreciated. So much for being Mr.Niceguy.

People nowadays don't seem to realize that there're only few guys left to carry out true love. Wait not people, mainly girls. Not to be sexist but girls nowadays do have the tendency to not wake up from the true facts in front of their eyes.

Funny how girls tend to be so clingy for a guy who cheats, flirts behind their back and yet they still say that "my heart belongs to him". So should I change myself to be that guy who cheats, and flirts behind the girl's back? Sorry I'm will not stoop so low to do such things.

I know where I stand and my friends told me that I should be myself. Never change for a person unless it's worth changing for the better. I will, definitely will change for the better. As for now I see myself as a person who hasn't changed abit since my last relationship. Tend to be so forceful and desperate.

So for now, mark my words, I will definitely not look back at my past and I will never seek for you again. Do not regret for I'll definitely show you that my future girlfriend will love my for who I am. Not a spare tyre, not some guy who just be there for you when you need one and dumped aside once u found someone else.

For now, thanks for those who were there for me. Even for those who didn't bother, thanks for reading.

No more emo posts, only more lively updates about my life. :) till then, see you when I'm back from Sri Lanka.

No comments: