Sunday, April 17, 2011

Something's amiss.


Why is it that I feel so upset when I know I should not? Does it really hurts so badly that even tears can't explain the pain,agony and sorrow I'm facing? I told myself multiple times to be strong. I know I can, but you know, just like a bird, no matter how high you fly, one day you will fall down and die. No matter how strong I tell myself to be, I guess nobody makes me feel like how you do. I don't know why I'm being all emotional when I should be telling myself that,"hey, at least she's been honest, accept the fact that you're not her main priority! So why don't you wake up, you stupid fuck and fucking realize that you're just not the one!".

I've lack in many aspects, I guess maybe that's why people don't see me the way I want them to. I always give myself the best thought possible, trying my best not to keep putting myself so low. But then after again and again, results shows that it's not that I've been putting myself down but instead I am what I am. A failure when it comes to love. Someone who doesn't deserve anybody's love.



I think, I really have nothing to say but.. I'm very sad. No words could describe how I feel right now.....and definitely something is amiss. My heart that's torn in two, I'm having trouble finding the other half.

No comments: