Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Flying So-low~

I had a boring week. It wasn't much but just the usual hangouts and work. I really feel like I need someone to be messaging me, talking to me all the time. Feels so lonely not having one.

USED to have a BFF who currently is busy with work and girlfriend, USED to have a whole bunch of gaming kakis ( gaming friends ), USED to have a whole bunch of clubbing peeps, but then again..all are busy, MIA or overseas. Sadface. :(

The most recent fun thing I did was to go up Genting Highlands on a Sunday afternoon, ( KL IS FREAKING HOT THAT DAY ) and get to actually chill there. It was literally relaxing, fun and..nothing else to do there.

Well on the other hand, going up to Genting is part of my eventjob so I had to anyways, besides getting to go to Genting and get paid rm50 for doing nothing much, I think it's very worth it. Oh, rm50 is just allowance and I still get paid for being there also by hour. So spent 12 hours in Genting, setting up buntings, getting ALL ACCESS PASS into ABP, Anugerah Bintang Popular and I manage to get a upfront look at Siti NurHalizah! :D

Here's some pictures. They use my funny face picture. T.T
I really meant it. Nothing else better to do.

I guess that's about it. A new week starts, apparently something to look forward for. A dance rehearsal for my Sri Lanka Company Trip. Hopefully it'll be fun. Cheerios. :)

1 comment:

secret_cys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.