Saturday, April 02, 2011

Hopefully, some sweet memories. But so far it has been sour.

I actually had a very random message from the past, and it was a message to seek for forgiveness. To be honest, I'm not a person who hold grudges unless you really did something which hurt me so bad. But even so, I "STILL" do not hold grudges and trust me on that, I meant it.


As the saying goes, forgive and forget..but can we really do so? Sometimes it's just not that easy to forget. It has scarred us so deeply that every time we close our eyes, we see that pain, that sorrow deep inside us that is still there. If we have no sorrows, we are not humans.

I felt as though that I've learnt a lot. To gradually learn about life, the purpose of life. It's not easy to start off with but it is easily ended with a blink of an eye.

When I know that somehow, or perhaps I could tell that a person likes me by just taking a glance at him/her. It's not that difficult to distinguish the difference between likings and dislikes.

I guess I know where I stand, and maybe it's best for me to wait? Or to take another step and move on? Confused but yet the answer is crystal clear. I tend to hesitate a lot, give myself some thoughts and false hopes and in the end, it is as though I am fighting a losing battle.

Nonetheless I will always try my best, to work hard in order to achieve something. So I'll remember, I'll keep those memories that I made it with you and treasure it. Even if you may not recognize me the next time you see me, at least I knew I made those beautiful memories with you, even for the shortest moments.

Memories, sweet and sour, somethings can never be forgotten.




If only memories can be sold, I'll be rich. hehe.

No comments: