Thursday, April 21, 2011

A tear shed from the heart


I tried, and I tried. No matter how much I try, it will never be the same again. So who will I ever know whether there's someone out there for me? Never.

My heart shed a tear today, knowing the person whom I cared so much actually treats me like a total stranger. I tried so hard to actually tell her my heart is willing to shower her with love but she looks away from me, dodges me look into her eyes and that shows how much you actually tried to fight for this.

To show me how much you actually want this. Perhaps I may be that fling you wanted. To have someone who cares for you when you are lonely, when you are ignored. I may be that person but do know that I do have feelings. I've been lonely for a long period of time, and I've tried many times to learn how to love. I've failed a great many of it, only to realize that my love is to be played, as a toy like barbie dolls, to be loved in the beginning and ignored in the end

I tried so hard, and yet I know I'm already losing in the war of love.


I don't know what to do. I don't know who to talk to. I really don't know.


God help me..


Something worth sharing.

No comments: