Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's been a while.



I guess it's been a while since I last posted on my blog. Due to popular demand (hehe), I was forced to post something on my blog. HAHA!

Life seems a little hard on my family, with all the recent troubles that doesn't seem to end, never ending troubles and I find it difficult to cope. I really tried to help, to offer what I can, but then again as some says "If you can't help yourself, don't try helping others".

I believe that we could always offer help to those who needs it, although we may not be able to provide much but it's the thought that counts. I hope that I could contribute to the family as my dad always say that I'm the man of the house if he's gone. Every cloud has a silver lining. Where's my silver lining?

Although things seems pretty slow at the moment, I guess it gives me time to think properly on what I would pursue in the future. Confused and frustrated, I guess I needed more time. Classes will be up soon, can't wait. Am very eager to finish up my studies and get a proper job.

I hope that things will be slightly easier for me and my family in the future, pray for my family..nonetheless pray for Japan.
Had a yumcha session with a very adorable bunny teeth friend who has not seen me for a very long period of time. It was good catching up. I guess there's where we can say, I've changed for the better. Slowly but gradually.

If she doesn't notice the changes in me, I guess it is either just me or she's just blind. lol. Something came up to me when Jess asked me to re-blog. So I remember I had this, and I would love to share it.

As I sit here gazing out the window,
Instead of working, I’m daydreaming of you...
And wondering if while you’re in your own world,
You’re thinking of me too.

I reminisce about the day we met and how you made me feel,
Looking at the glowing smile on your face,
Staring into your dreamy beautiful eyes,
Your smell, your touch, your warm embrace

What a special night that was...

And now, I’m starting to feel that warmth inside,
Like nothing or no one else can make me feel...
Butterflies, a constant smile, happy thoughts,
Looking forward to the next time we meet.

What lies ahead, down the road to love?
Can it possibly be what I’ve been hoping for?
All my goals, dreams, passions, hopes...
Glaring now before me with great anticipation.

No one knows what tomorrow brings...
One can only wish and believe...
I have abounding faith that God will take care of me,
And bring the right person into my life.

Could it be you?
Time will tell...
I feel a special bond starting between us,
And so I’m truly hopeful that it is (you).

If you understood this, then yes it is you. But if you don't, try google translate. HAHA!

So much for poetry, I used to be very sentimental when I was younger. I guess I've lost my touch. Hope it's good, cos it ain't yet my best mood but at least I hope you understood. Rapper yo~

1 comment:

Jess said...

I understand ok!! gek sei me! grrr.. ><..