Monday, April 18, 2011

Real smart and mature move

If I were to say that I would like to move on and not see you anymore because you want to be single but I want to look for the love of my life, you become very defensive and to make yourself not look any worst, you block him off facebook? Funny how people tend to think.

And really it shows your maturity towards how you handle things. I maybe persistent and straightforward but sometimes I would love to see you fight for this relationship between 2 friends.

Must it always be the girl who does the, "I'll leave you now and will not talk to you for the rest of my life"? but saying that only because she wants that guy to continue trying and to see his sincerity. So when a guy does the same towards a girl, I guess it's just not the same.

But seriously, blocking me off facebook? Really a mature move. I'm not here to whine, but to share a thought of someone who doesn't seem to realize how a guy feels.

I guess I've lost a friend, and created a hater. But nonetheless, I think I will not hurt myself and to believe that there might actually be a chance with her. Because all she gave was false hope, and false love.

You don't simply just message any guy and say IMY ( stands for I miss you ) or just say what you want to say. Have you ever consider the guy's feelings if he ever wanted more than just IMY? And when he ask, you just say that he's being oversensitive. So I guess it was just a false statement?

A girl's action is very much like baseball. She keeps throwing things at you, hoping you would catch it and get the freaking idea of what she wants from you.

Today I decided to make peace and told her it's best if we were to go our separate ways but instead she took it as tho I will never see her again. Do you think that it is possible to move on or to find someone else if I continue seeing you and, with you giving me all the false hope? I will only learn to hurt myself more.

So hence this post is about someone who just couldn't accept the fact that I've choose to move on and make peace, and instead of giving me the privilege, she thinks I'm going to just ignore her for life, hence her actions of blocking me off facebook. Well I really think that I'm not much of a great guy either, cos she misses other guys too.

Take a look at yourself and have a good look. I don't go saying in facebook that i miss you to every single girl I see. I don't go telling lies to people who ask you where you are. For example, who are you out with? Oh I'm with J only, yumcha. Whereas the fact she's with J AND K.

I don't see a point putting much hope for this, as you only gave me stupid answers whereas you're not ready for relationship. I don't like to lie to the person I love. I don't go blocking people because they say they want to move on. If you want to block, might as well just delete. I don't need someone who barely cares for me as much as I care for her.

Seriously, grow up.

1 comment:

HonWai said...

thumbs up! =)