Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I really miss .... ....

I don't know why but deep inside me tells me I should be doing something about it than to just ignore it. But will she look at me with the same way she did before? I don't know. And I guess she already have someone else in mind..


Am I silly? Or am I naive? Or both?

I rather be in love with the right one than to be with the wrong one but how do we know what is right or wrong before we even try?

I really told myself before than I'm not the kind of guy who quits so easily. But I have to take back my words because I actually quit trying. In my thought, it is like I'm fighting a losing battle. Again when I give myself more thought, I might actually win the war! *metaphor*

So in my head right now is like, How is she? Is she alright? Will she actually ignore me for life? Am I such a guy who a girl wouldn't fight for? Will she ever be mine?

That is the question, for me to know and for me to find out. If only she knew. It would be a miracle if I would suddenly get a message from her. Then I shall know if she really did cared for me and miss me,But knowing that reality is a bitch, what are the odds she would pick up her phone and ask me out. 0%.

Sigh..I really do miss her..if only she knew..how much she means to me.. only if..

No comments: